The LUSHC provides confidential, professional treatment for a wide range of women’s health needs.
Services offered include:
- Physical exams including breast exam, gynecological exam, pap smears and other health maintenance testing as needed
- Testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Contraceptive (birth control)
- Counseling / management
- Evaluation of menstrual and other gynecologic disorders (i.e. vaginitis, urinary tract infections, endometriosis, pelvic pain, sexual concerns)
- Management and treatment of abnormal pap smear
- HIV testing
- HPV vaccine
- Flu vaccine
- Pregnancy detection
- Preconception counseling
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Birth control options counseling
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.