Women’s Health Services provides confidential, professional treatment for a wide range of women’s health needs. Services offered include physical exams, testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, contraceptive counseling, menstrual disorder treatment, HIV testing, HPV and flu vaccines, pregnancy detection, and birth control and pregnancy counseling.
The LUSHC provides confidential examinations, treatment, and information regarding all women's health issues. Women’s Health Services are available throughout the week.
Services available include:
- Complete physical exams including breast exam, gynecological exam, pap smears and other health maintenance testing as needed Testing and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Contraceptive (birth control) counseling / management
- Evaluation of menstrual and other gynecologic disorders, such as: vaginitis, urinary tract infections, endometriosis, pelvic pain, sexual concerns
- Management and treatment of abnormal pap smears
- HIV testing
- HPV vaccine
- Flu vaccine
- Pregnancy Detection
- Preconception counseling
- Pregnancy Options Counseling
- Birth Control Options Counseling